Donate TODAY to our fall campaign!
The programs Camp Mak-A-Dream provides are made possible because of the countless generous donors who support this cause. Please make your donation today to help carry our work into 2021 and beyond. Thank you!
Do you Shop Online?
If you are doing your every-day household shopping these day, or starting to check folks off your holiday gift list by using AMAZON, you can also support Camp at NO COST to you! Simply visit Smile.Amazon.Com and select Camp (listed as Children’s Oncology Camp Foundation) as your charity of choice, and each time you make a purchase – of any amount – a percentage of your order will be donated directly to Camp Mak-A-Dream by Amazon. Now that’s a win, win!!
This year, as so many individuals, businesses and organizations know all to well, COVID-19 caused us all to shift gears…and it’s still with us. So in keeping options open as the situation with the virus continues to change, we are posting ‘DRAFT’ schedules for what an In-Person season might look like, and what another VIRTUAL season might look like.
Decision-making for whether 2021 programs will be held virtually or in-person will be made no later than:
- February 15th for spring sessions (includes Caregivers, Spring Ovarian, Spring Women’s)
- March 15th for summer sessions (includes kids, teens, siblings, young adult, family camps)
- June 15th for fall sessions (includes Fall Ovarian, Fall Women’s, Caregivers)
Camp applications will open on the following dates (either for virtual or in-person programs):
- February 17th for spring sessions
- March 17th for summer sessions
- June 17th for fall sessions
Volunteer/Staff applications will open for spring & summer sessions on or by March 17th.
Learn more about the online Application process here.