Welcome to Summer Staff 2023!
Paperwork you need to fill out and send to Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Staff Contract (this was emailed to you)
- Employee Handbook: read carefully, then fill out the Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Background check: go to this link and fill out your information. This will be automatically sent to Lauren.
- Staff Medical Self Report Form
- Direct Deposit Employee Fillable Authorization Form 2023
- W-4 Form (if you are a Montana resident, you also need to fill out a MW-4)
- i-9 Form
- Travel/Dietary Form (this is a survey so you have to do it all in one shot so make sure you have your travel info ready)
- Take a picture of the front and back of your Driver’s License and send it in (this will be printed, put in your personnel file, and the email will be deleted)
- Take a picture of your Passport or Social Security Card and send it in (this will be printed, put in your personnel file, and the email will be deleted)
- CPR Certification: you need a current CPR Certification. If you don’t have a current cert, please find a class to take before summer starts. Send a pdf or picture of your certification card to Lauren.
- Lifeguard Certification: If you are lifeguard certified, please send a copy of your cert to Lauren.
Things to read/review:
- Code of Conduct
- Staff Info Sheet: this includes FAQs, Summer Staff Schedule (including when your days off are), typically daily schedule, and a what to pack list.
- Staff Manual (we are currently updating this… when we’re done we’ll email you a copy)
- Job Description (you received a copy of this via email during your interview process)