FREE Cancer Resource Fair
Saturday, October 1, 2016 ~ Camp Facility, Gold Creek / 10 am - 3 pm
- FREE event for cancer patients/survivors, caregivers & family members
- The Resource Fair is being hosted at the Camp facility in Gold Creek, MT as a collaboration between Camp Mak-A-Dream and Montana Cancer Center at Providence St. Patrick Hospital (located in Missoula)
- We invite you to come experience a day learning about local resources that are available in the Missoula area
- Short workshops & demonstrations will take place between 10am-2pm
- There will be a vendor fair in the main lodge where you can pick up information, speak with providers & learn about services
- Camp & interactive activities such as zip line, mini golf, art projects and drumming will follow from 2-3 pm, so wear or bring sturdy shoes and comfortable clothing
- Buffet style lunch will be provided (at no cost) from Noon-2 pm
- Family members are welcome, however, there will not be child care services provided
- RSVPs are requested. Please CLICK HERE, then click on the REGISTER button at the top of the Eventbrite page.
We hope you will join us and bring your family & friends!
Camp Mak-A-Dream is located 65 miles east of Missoula on I-90 at the Gold Creek exit (#166). Take the exit, turn right and continue approximately .5 mile to the Camp sign and white church on your right. Turn right onto the gravel drive, continue under the '6C Cattle Co' sign, then turn left up the hill and pass under the Camp Mak-A-Dream sign. Parking lot is on your left. Park there and walk across the wooden bridge to the office/health center to check in.