WHAT TO BRING
- Medications for your entire stay (please pack separately)
- Sweatshirt or Light weight jacket
- Socks & Underwear
- Swimsuit (one-piece only, tank suits that cover midriff)
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Brush or Comb
- Baseball cap or Sun hat
- Soap & Shampoo
- Sneakers or Closed-toe shoes
- Lip Balm
- Headlamp or Reading light
Bedding and Sunscreen are provided by Camp
- Camera with batteries or charger
- Money for the Camp Store (candy, pop, clothing, stamps etc.)
All expenses are paid for campers on off campus activities. If you bring money for the store or return travel all money will be checked into the office and we will set up a camp account for you to make purchases in the store. The balance will be returned the last night on campus.
- Banquet Night Attire (casual or dressy)
- Costumes for our Theme Night (2013's theme is County Fair!)
- Props for the end of the week Talent Show
- Warm Fuzzies
Staff and campers will make a “warm fuzzy” bag to hang in the dining room that serves as a personal “mail box”. Paper and writing utensils are provided. Some may choose to bring small items (stickers, candy etc.) to include as well.
- Space is limited, bring only what you need
- Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Lost and found items are kept for 90 days
- Please label all belongings including medications, bags and suitcases
- Valuables can be locked in the Health Center, but we prefer that they stay at home.
- Cell phones will be checked into the office on arrival
What Not to Bring to Camp
- Expensive jewelry, electronics or watches
- Alcohol, Cigarettes, matches, lighters, fireworks, laser pens
- Knives, firearms or other weapons, illegal drugs
If any of these items are brought to camp, they will be taken from the camper and kept in the camp office until departure day. If weapons, alcohol or illegal drugs are brought to camp, the camper will not be permitted to stay for the session.